What is Applied Kinesiology?
Thank you for stopping by our web office. At Endris Chiropractic we offer you the highest quality chiropractic care so you can maintain optimum wellness. We provide a cohesive and insightful chiropractic care. We strive for excellence through outstanding patient treatment, coaching, and satisfaction. Our main objective is to serve families promoting wellness practice, with emphasis on guiding our patients from symptom relief to wellness-oriented care.
- Applied Kinesiology (AK) is a system that evaluates structural, chemical and mental aspects of health using manual muscle testing is a quicker and more accurate way of healing.
- The doctor using AK finds a muscle that is unbalanced and then attempts to determine why that muscle is not functioning properly. The doctor works out the treatment that will best balance the patient's muscles.
- Treatments may involve specific joint manipulation or mobilization, various myofascial therapies, cranial techniques, meridian and acupuncture skills, clinical nutrition, dietary management, counseling skills, evaluating environmental irritants and various reflex procedures.
- AK uses the Triad of Health. That is Chemical, Mental and Structural factors that balance the major health categories.
- The Triad of Health is interactive and all sides must be evaluated for the underlying cause of a problem. A health problem on one side of the triad can affect the other sides. For example, a chemical imbalance can cause mental symptoms. AK enables the doctor to evaluate the triad's balance and direct therapy toward the imbalanced side or sides.